Instagrammers?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Oh I have a case alright. See post 2 (or even better #2 😁)

You still haven't stated it. Or should that be #youstillhaven'tstatedit? A whinge without evidence or supporting facts is not a case. It must be the modern way... ;)

New Tech: I bought a copy of Classic Car last week while I was up in Scotland with not much else to do.

Reminded me of just how much Car Mags have changed these last 20 years. They used to sell in huge volumes, with enthusiastic buyers waiting for each month's new issue. Interesting content, but obviously always a bit curate's egg: "good in parts" aka big chunks of irrelevant stuff.

Now we've replaced those mag with much more interesting stuff, like Instagram feeds and this gobsmacking labour of love that was posted this week:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Good Afternoon All,

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine! :D

Just wondered if any of you were on Instagram?

If so, be sure to follow a new page co-created by myself and two brothers.......It's for lovers of German classics - mainly Mercedes :D and *cough* BMW *cough* ⛔

@deutsche_classics

Look forward to seeing you on there :)

Thanks,
Vishal
Good IG page - following :)

Thanks for those providing the love :D

I know not everyone are fans of Instagram which is fair play.

Most of the posts on our page will be OEM++ which again, is not to everyone tastes - if we all had the same interests, the world would be a boring place :D

Thanks again,
Vishal

Im following you , in a non stalkerish way of course 🤪

I'm on there if anyone would like to follow: KillerHERTZmercedes 😀

Good Afternoon All,

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine! :D

Just wondered if any of you were on Instagram?

If so, be sure to follow a new page co-created by myself and two brothers.......It's for lovers of German classics - mainly Mercedes :D and *cough* BMW *cough* ⛔

@deutsche_classics

Look forward to seeing you on there :)

Thanks,
Vishal
Might go have a look, thanks. (Ex-BMW owner for 35 years).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom