Install EPC

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

c200Kompressor

Car
Toyota Yaris 1.0 VVT-I and C200 kompressor
Hello! I have tried to install EPC for the last couple of weeks! At 79% of the installation appears a box saing that ... can't find the CDDBB6...

Join the official owner's club and its free. Also from October WIS is free from what I am aware if you are a member.

Hello! I have tried to install EPC for the last couple of weeks! At 79% of the installation appears a box saing that ... can't find the CDDBB6...

Quick question out of my own stupidity... are you installing under XP?

No - it's available to all members.

And are all independent shops allowed to join the club? They would save thousands per year if they don't have to pay for WIS. Sounds too good to be true but I'm sure this will be confirmed once the service is up and running.

Are international members welcome, most would pay at least a few hundred per year for a member fee?

Download MS Virtual PC freeand create an XP virtual machine inside Vista. Work perfectly :)

There are numerous posts about this on the 'net. Sometimes you have configure the computer to simulate its part of a LAN before the programme will install/run . Why don't you ask/Email your EPC "source" for install instructions?

its £15 a year to use the online EPC that has the latest up to date info - same as what dealers use...... sounds best to me!

avoid the CDs - they are out of date or will be soon.

if you want it free, use the russian site.

i personally pay £15 for the proper online EPC.

i am also a member of MBOC and they give free EPC access aswell to members (i already was a member though)...... the WIS is also available but only to register captains over there...

its £15 a year to use the online EPC that has the latest up to date info - same as what dealers use...... sounds best to me!

avoid the CDs - they are out of date or will be soon.

if you want it free, use the russian site.

i personally pay £15 for the proper online EPC.

i am also a member of MBOC and they give free EPC access aswell to members (i already was a member though)...... the WIS is also available but only to register captains over there...

On-line EPC is still lagging behind the dealers. I have access to the on-line EPC but on numerous occasions I have visited my dealer with a part number that subsequently proves to be superseded (and no, its not "operator error", confirmed by the dealer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom