Install software twice on one HD?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I Maybe talking cr@p, but can't you partition the hard drive and install it then? I know it would mean flitting from one drive to the other, albeit the same drive.

Last edited:
A system restore restore will only change the system file changes (not data) so unless you've installed lots of other applications afterwards then a system restore shouldnt be that far reaching, besides, you can go back and forwards again if it doesnt work out how you like.

As for the application, why not just uninstall it and reinstall it again without the update? (assuming you've still got the original media)

Here again. The UK bank called National Westminster provide free book-keeping software. During installation of the software you can edit the default directory name. In the copyright note, it says only one copy can be install on a PC. To bypass this restriction, you can specify different directory names so more than one copy can be install on a PC.
Then you can set up a book-keeping account for youself, one for your wife, one for you mistress, one for your daughter, one for your son, one for your dad, one for your mum and one for anyone you wish to grant. :D

Is this long winding enough? I nearly fell asleep.
Didn't need to be long wided - just make some kind of sense.

PIRACY WILL NOT BE TOLERATED.
pugwash.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom