Installing a SLR type Bluetooth cradle

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mapbuild

HI all,

I have lost the instructions to my SAP bluetooth cradle - can anyone give me a link to print them off or re-fresh me on pairing my phone to it.

Many thanks

Press the Tel button on the COMAND Press and hold the Star symbol on the SAP puck until the blue leds flash rapidly.
Make sure the phone has bluetooth visible.
Press the Redial soft key on COMAND when the phone is displayed on the screen select it and press OK
COMAND should show 16 digit number, enter into phone within 20sec and ok. Set phone authorise the connection (so you dont have to accept each time) If all went well you will get an ascending tone from COMAND if not, a descending tone, try again

This is from memory, so hope I haven't forgotten a step...

Thanks for that.

I have managed to get some instructions for it to but my although it finds my phone and gives the 16 digit code it won't pair up with it.

The phone is a Sony Ericsson k800i - it's due for a change anyway if not compatible. Anyone know if it will work with the later PDA style phones at all ?

Any help would be appreciated guys and gals.

Thanks

The phone is a Sony Ericsson k800i - it's due for a change anyway if not compatible. Anyone know if it will work with the later PDA style phones at all ?

PDA type of phones is not the issue but the fact that you have a Sony-Ericsson product is. This one does not support BT SAP.

Have a read here, American but might be useful

Whitenemesis, Thank you for taking the time to reply to me.

Are you aware of any phones that do work with this cradle. Most of the lists I see are quite old so most of the phones are no longer available.

On a seperate note could you point me in the right direction regarding modifications. I would like some of the upgrades listed on your signature.

Many thanks

All the reasonably recent Nokias work plus a few Siemens. Nothing else seems to work

R

As Richard says, pretty much all the recent Nokias work fine. As a General guide the Nokia N and E series phones work with the cradle along with some others such as the 8800, 6300 etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom