Installing Nokia Cark 91

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

IanA2

MB Enthusiast
Car
SL60 AMG, GES300, Lexus GS 430
Anyone know how long it takes for a pro to fit one of these?....it's the kit for a 6310i (the best phone ever!!)

When I fitted one to my W203 it took 2.5 hours, including a roof aerial. And i agree that 6310i is a very good phone :D

When I fitted one to my W203 it took 2.5 hours, including a roof aerial. And i agree that 6310i is a very good phone :D

Many thanks for that....would a professional take the same time do you think?

On your car I reckon 2 hours max for a pro, if that.

You have a regular single din stereo don't you? Assuming for the new SL60?

Yep my bosses have 2 6310i's each and swear by them but they are prone to hanging occassionally if the latest firmwhere is not installed.

Fitting a Cark 91. You need access to a always live feed, the rear of the light switch is convenient to tap into. the box will go under the driver side kick panel, the mic cable can be lost in between the glass and A pillar trim and the mike stuck onto the rear view mirror. the loudspeaker will go passenger side by the kick panel, and the antenna could be in the form of a tax disc holder with the wire pushed between the draught excluder and dash.

Yes I have a 6310i - its the best phone I have used.... but my wife says its so old and is embarrased by it... SO ..I love leaving it on tables -- lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom