Instrument cluster

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

thebig1

Car
Mercedes C63
Hi Guys,

Picked up my C63 yesterday and loving it!

Couple of very quick questions.

In the owners manual it says that outside temperature can be displayed permantly but not in the UK. Is there any way I can put it always on.
Also, the digital speed (Where Temp can be) is in KMH where as the digital speed is in MPH. Any way to change both to MPH?

Cheers!

It's to comply with UK regulations which say that the vehicle speed must be capable of being shown in both mph and kph and the analogue speedo only has mph markings.

Lots of postings on here on the subject.

Coming from an Audi also, I know what you mean... I can check when I get to my car, but I think the only way you can display the outside temp is put the central multi display on trip mode. I normally do a quick flick to check the outside temp when I need to, then flick back to AMG screen to display digital speedo in MPH and oil and coolant temp.

Think Merc implementation is slightly fussy. They could have put more info on the central display in one mode without sacrificing legibility. I also like how Audi's central display changes automatically depending on whether you were in a call or had navigation active etc. Guess it's what you are used to though.

Hi ya,

Yeah I am the same. I like to see the outside temp all the time but not the number of miles the car has done. Pitty no way to change it :0(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom