Insurance group for NEW GLA 250 e hybrid ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Husk24

Car
GLA
Hi guys

just joined here. I have ordered the new gla hybrid and was wondering if anybody know what will be the insurance group for this car? Are hybrids more expensive than non hybrids to insure?

the a class hybrid which has the same engine and battery as the above is 28 group, I wonder if it will be similar group?

See if you can find a photo of a similar car with UK plates, then check the insurance group here:

Or wait till the morning and give the dealer a call.

just joined here. I have ordered the new gla hybrid and was wondering if anybody know what will be the insurance group for this car? Are hybrids more expensive than non hybrids to insure?

the a class hybrid which has the same engine and battery as the above is 28 group, I wonder if it will be similar group?

I'd suggest you just do your homework and get some actual quotes. Not just comparison sites - but try some of the insurers' own sites.

(..... and it's usually better to do this *before* commiting to an order for a car).

Depending on your circumstances the so called 'insurance group' may not be that meaningful. Differences between different insurers and deals may be a lot more significant.

As above, (edited mid post...)

There will be many more factors than the insurance group that will impact your premium - age, location, driving history, NCB

use one of the comparison sites with a similar car to source some quotes

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom