Insurance Help - Adrian Flux

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

brucemillar

MB Enthusiast
Car
C55 AMG Wagon - W124 300te 4matic Wagon - BMW 4.8is X5 E53 - SWB Pajero 3.5 V6 24v
Folks

Is anybody on here working with/for Adrian Flux or knows somebody there that can help me with an issue that I have with them.

Cheers Bud. Something is going to have change here to explain why I pay 110% more to insure a 3.5 Pajero than I do to insure a 5.5 AMG.

Hi. Do you perhaps only get NCD on one vehicle? Does sound strange.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MBClub UK

Aren't Pajero's prime targets for those that live in caravans?

i think the problem might be adrian flux.
the last few years i've heard nothing but bad things about them.

Don't waste your time. I'm still waiting on them to call me back re insuring my VR6 ... 3 months ago.

Contact Paul Edwards at Glynwood insurance services, 01543-675163. They will insure your pajero and not rip you off like flux, I insured with flux and after paying my money and receiving my paperwork was then told to pay £125 more or they would cancel my policy.

Hmmm. Well it appears that they are charging me £245pa for breakdown cover and £700pa just to insure a 1998 3.5v6 Petrol. I have advised that this surely is a mistake. I was told it is not a mistake and it is what they quoted me. That is not my recollection. I was told £54pm which has now climbed to £92pm. I have 4 years NCD am over 55 and it's a 1998 Pajero worth less than £3k. They simply will not budge. I spent 1.5 hours last week on calls but mostly on hold being passed from pillar to post. It is blatant profiteering bordering on extortion. They are simply making it up as they go along. I have now given them a week to respond woth no calls back. I am chasing and chasing. Guess wht. If I cancel they will charge me mahoosive fees to do that. They have me trapped. Next stop the Ombudsman.

I had a Jeep Commander until last week with an engine remap and off-road cover as well as on-road. Insured through Adrian Flux at £415 or something like that; nearly 55 - full ncd - low risk area. Your quote seems heck of a lot.

I paid £260 with flux, canceled after 4 weeks as they wanted £125 more, I got £20 back, they are a rip off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom