Insurance quotes C63

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

moff

Car
C63 AMG Coupe
So after ordering the C63 Coupe I decided to do some insurance quotes... pretty scary initially but after some research managed to find a very cheap quote with MORETH>N for £480 which includes an upgrade courtesy car and legal cover.

Only downside is that it's got a £600 compulsory excess, but zero additional voluntary excess and I need a Tracker fitted (£350 year 1 and £150 year 2).

So overall pretty impressed! I currently pay £600 for my C350.

I'm 37,married, one child, car garaged, 3 years NCB no accidents or convictions for comparison purposes.

It seems like the higher excess and Tracker is a pre-requisite for the C63 or high value cars?

My insurance premium was lower WITHOUT a tracker on my c63 black serious higher with one but i had one fitted for my own piece of mind.

I sat in the dealers last week to arrange the free 7 day insurance for when I collect the car. As part of this I had to have a quote for the following 12 months. Obviously, expecting a HUGE figure, (they quoted 1350 for the CLS), I wasnt quite listening when she gave me the annual premium but I did think she said 244 pounds :eek:. So I said "Sorry could you repeat that, I thought you said 244 :confused:. "Yes, 244" she says.
I bought it there and then, she sent a cover note to the dealers so that they could tax the car and all the docs were emailed to me, tbh (having had experience of Mercedes/Aviva insurance in the past) I didnt believe it was true until I got the docs through. I thought that it was the monthly.
The 650 excess is a bit steeper than I would, ideally, like, but at half the next closest quote (and almost half what I was giving Privilige for the CLS) I am well chuffed :bannana::bannana:. Cant wait to pick up the car now.
P.S. the premium included a 100 discount for accepting within the month. No tracker required.

You were luckier then I was. £910 with a high excess. I have 9 years NCB, no points or claims and had to have a Tracker installed.

I wasnt even offered the free 7 days.

It also depends on the area & your profession. I live in Croydon and with business use plus it's an older car and my Mrs has only been driving for 3 years with our Fiat 500...£1200 per annum with a £1000 excess!!!

£244??!! Blimey, i thought i was doing well at £325!

Would have been a hundred more but they were offering the discount until the end of the month.Dealer reckoned the low uptake of their quotations, after the free 7 days, may have influenced it. Right place, right time I guess. Makes a change.

So after ordering the C63 Coupe I decided to do some insurance quotes... pretty scary initially but after some research managed to find a very cheap quote with MORETH>N for £480 which includes an upgrade courtesy car and legal cover.

Only downside is that it's got a £600 compulsory excess, but zero additional voluntary excess and I need a Tracker fitted (£350 year 1 and £150 year 2).

So overall pretty impressed! I currently pay £600 for my C350.

I'm 37,married, one child, car garaged, 3 years NCB no accidents or convictions for comparison purposes.

It seems like the higher excess and Tracker is a pre-requisite for the C63 or high value cars?

I was £590 from Admiral with £200 excess and no tracker. Found cheaper quotes but they wanted a tracker and once I added the costs in it was more expensive. Mine was garaged at night so didnt think theft was a big risk. depends how much you want a Tracker or not.

I thought mine was cheap at £380. Must remember to call Mercedes Insurance at renewal time.

Edit:just clicked on your 'click here' DM. Is that for Chelsea v Man City or something else?!!

Last edited:
I don't think MORETHAN insist on a tracker so I need to do another quote without to see what difference it makes.

Happy though as I was expecting to pay around £1500 a year with only 3 years NCD

MB insurance £500 pa !!!

That's cheaper than my oil burner - are you outside of a city?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom