Insurance Renewal

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NormanC

Car
A207 E350 CGI
My insurance for the Merc CLK320 Cabrio is currently with Aviva and they quoted me £446 for renewal.

Checked on Confused .com and the most attractive was Marks and Spencer insurance at £265.47.

Tried phoning Aviva to see what they wanted to do about it and all they wanted to say was that their system was down, they wouldn't know when it would be back up until 1:00pm and they couldn't do anything in the meantime.

So.... I phoned Marks and Spencer to see what their cover was. Cover was identical to that offered by Aviva and then they dropped the bombshell...... they are underwriters and the policy they were offering was from........Aviva at £261.49.

I've saved £185 renewing with the same company but through a broker. Mad!!

Yep, never take your renewal quote even if you are happy with the insurer.

I'm with direct line and I'm happy with them, got my renewal for this year about £350. Up from last for no reason. Went on the Direct line web site and it quoted me £200. Canceled the renew and took out a new policy with the same company.....

They all like to try!

Yep, never take your renewal quote even if you are happy with the insurer.

I'm with direct line and I'm happy with them, got my renewal for this year about £350. Up from last for no reason. Went on the Direct line web site and it quoted me £200. Canceled the renew and took out a new policy with the same company.....

They all like to try!

Is that for the C32 or something else?

My Volvo S80. The C32 is about £380.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom