Integrating XDA or similar gadgets with Mercedes COMAND APS

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

JOregui

Hi,

I want to replace my old Palm Vx and my Nokia 6310i with one of the new waves of XDA II or alike.

The problem is that the Nokia 6310i integrates well with the Navi COMAND APS of my E270 CDI. I wonder if Mercedes (or someone else) has developed the cradle and make the COMAND software compatible with the new generation of PDAs.

As a last resource I always have the option or keeping the handset and ordering a duplicated SIM card.

Any clue or direction will be welcome.

Regards

J

JOregui said:
Hi,

I want to replace my old Palm Vx and my Nokia 6310i with one of the new waves of XDA II or alike.

The problem is that the Nokia 6310i integrates well with the Navi COMAND APS of my E270 CDI. I wonder if Mercedes (or someone else) has developed the cradle and make the COMAND software compatible with the new generation of PDAs.

As a last resource I always have the option or keeping the handset and ordering a duplicated SIM card.

Any clue or direction will be welcome.

Regards

J

Unfortunately not , best idea is to keep the 6310i in the car cradle and make use of multi sim. This will allow you to have 2 handsets on the same line.

i.e. leave the 6310i between the front seats and have a phone to use outside the car.

Vodafone Multisim

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom