Intenet Explorer stopped working

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dragon

Banned
Correction: Internet Explorer stopped working.

I am using Vista Home Edition. Anybody noticed this phenomena?

I had Magic radio station tuned on then suddenly after half or an hour the above displayed as in the title content, closes everthing and restarted itself.

Is this spyware or adware or Microsoft IE bug? :eek:

Last edited:
Perhaps it has developed an allergy to Daily Mail surfing and can no longer cope with life?

David

22849813.jpg

Probably down to your ISP going down momentarily. As it restarted under its own power, I suspect this is what happened.
Depends where you live and who your ISP is, it could very well happen again without warning.
My ISP is Virgin and I know they are in the process of upgrading much of the hardware in my area and I have this happen sometimes as much as 4 times in one hour. But then I go for weeks without interuption. Its very unpredictable and random. Usually early mornings and late evening for me.

Probably down to your ISP going down momentarily. As it restarted under its own power, I suspect this is what happened.
Depends where you live and who your ISP is, it could very well happen again without warning.
My ISP is Virgin and I know they are in the process of upgrading much of the hardware in my area and I have this happen sometimes as much as 4 times in one hour. But then I go for weeks without interuption. Its very unpredictable and random. Usually early mornings and late evening for me.

I used Talktalk, don't see how they can kill your IE and restart another. If they can do it then they can switch off my laptop.

Was reading a newspaper article last night or this morning attracted me to Pam Anderson link (Zang or something) to download a video. Did click on it and tried to run an .exe but then MS Defender alerted with medium warning that this downloaded stuff can changed my setting. Removed it thereafter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom