Interesting classic

moonloops

MB Enthusiast
SUPPORTER
Car
W204 C350 CDI AMG Sport
There are so many "her" and "she" references in that advert I think he has put something other than just money into "her" ;)

KillerHERTZ

Administrator
Staff member
Car
CLS63 AMG
Cool AF

Scott_F

MB Enthusiast
That beige quilted padding all over the dash and console would make you car sick even when parked.

Charles Morgan

MB Enthusiast
Car
Mercedes 250CE W114, Alfa Romeo GT Coupe 3.2 V6
Externally and mechanically looks well done (I know numerous W114 / W115 owners who bag their cars) although the front valence is a bit all over the shop.

I just wish that dash and console hadn't been done.

Not sure what market there is at that price. All the guys I know who like the style want to do their own, and I'm certain that when these cars reflect one individual's taste, it will be difficult to find another with the same.

Red C220

MB Enthusiast
Car
2015 SL400 : 2017 S6 Avant
I would not want to own one of these but I find them quite cool, particularly when the bodywork is left entirely original.

I also have a fetish for restomods and sleepers. So something like a 300CE on E63 AMG running gear but completely standard outside bar some suitable wheels and a lowered suspension would be ideal.

This kind of thing always reminds me of Matt Jones W123 560E which is just cool:-

My W123 560E Project - MBClub UK - Bringing together Mercedes Enthusiasts

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom