Interior ambient lighting

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Shepo08

Car
2015 e220 coupe
Hi all, I'm looking to retrofit a interior ambient lighting kit into my 14reg ML350 can any one on here recommend a good quality kit? I have seen plenty on good old ebay but not sure if they're any good! Don't fancy buying a cheap kit for it to give up after a couple or weeks/months.

Hi bought one on eBay fitted it today wasn't to dear time will tell how long it lasts a bit better than I thought it would be IMG_20210501_204201.jpg

Hi bought one on eBay fitted it today wasn't to dear time will tell how long it lasts a bit better than I thought it would be View attachment 112467
Looks good. Where did the power come from? Does the console come out and to the power source under there like my c class was or is it found somewhere else? Cheers

Looks good. Where did the power come from? Does the console come out and to the power source under there like my c class was or is it found somewhere else? Cheers
Hi SarahAnn tried to run the led strip along the top of the console but there wasn't much of a gap to do that so the led sits underneath the bottom of the console as to the power source I didn't remove the console took the easy way out USB lead to the rear USB port I don't need to piug or unplug it as it can be switched on or off and change colour via the app on my phone

Looks good. Do you have a link to what you bought at all? So many to choose from. I've taken mine out of the c class. Nothing wrong with it, I just didnt want future owners thinking it had been messed with.
I didnt think the kit that I put in the c class would be any good when I unpacked the box so I was pleasantly surprised

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom