Interior /dashboard cleaner...which one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mickw212

Car
E class 250CDI W212/E46 330Ci Cab
I want a decent dashboard cleaner but one that wont leave a horrible film on the dash trim or leave it looking too shiney if ya know what i mean. Normally i`d go get Autoglym products(ive been using free horrible stuff for ages but dont want to use it on the Merc) so what do you use???

I just regularly wipe the dust with soft microfiber cloth. On occasion I use wet wipes for those internal areas that can get dirty in use. But I'm sure there's an array of professional cleaning materials that are suitable for the job.

Damp microfiber cloth for routine cleaning. Meg's quick interior detailer spray for occasional greasy fingerprint.

Cheers for all the suggestions guy`s:thumb:Some i have not heard of & others i have used in the past. Meg`s products along with Autoglym are favourites of mine while Aenso & Aerospace 303 never heard of them so new ones to try.
Thanks guy`s

I’ve always used this:

smells nice too.
a collegue of mine used to use dash dandy in the truck,but he used it somewhat to excess! there was so much on the dash etc that the dash was actually wet look all the time!!!! when he went on holiday and i had the duious delight of driving his truck it all came off with screen cleaner (20/20) by the same manufacturer as dash dandy

I use Meg's quick interior detailer spray. After looking in this thread I might need to give Aenso a try next time

I use bilt hamber surfex hd at 5% for cleaning and poorboys natural look for moisturising and adding some UV protection.

I must stop reading these threads until I have used up all of my existing detailing products.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom