Interior /dashboard cleaner...which one?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I want a decent dashboard cleaner but one that wont leave a horrible film on the dash trim or leave it looking too shiney if ya know what i mean. Normally i`d go get Autoglym products(ive been using free horrible stuff for ages but dont want to use it on the Merc) so what do you use???
My 124 gets a solution of Fairy Liquid and has for 24 years. No shine if you just let the second application dry naturally.

RayH

My 124 gets a solution of Fairy Liquid and has for 24 years. No shine if you just let the second application dry naturally.

RayH
i too do not like shiny reflects sun light on the dash top so i use a soft sponge mild detergent and as you say let it dry naturally . made the mistake of using a silicone based dash shine looked awful

I use a mild solution of wash powder in warm water. first a rub down. Then a going over with the soft side of a nail brush for the grooves. then another wipe down.
served all my cars great forever

apologies for this reply but +1 for Aenso Core as recommended by a few of you guy`s. Merc looks great. Tried it on my 330i cab too but the winner for its transformation was actually my daughters 207 Pug interior which looks brand new. So cheers guy`s👍

Another for aerospace 303, good on engine bay plastics too

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom