Interior face lift £11.99

Discussion in 'Interior' started by Dano, Apr 4, 2009.

1. Dano

Dano Active Member

Car:
    CLK320
  2. lynall

lynall Hardcore MB Enthusiast

Car:
    The silver one.
    Dano dont throw the original ones away as i garuantee the new ones will fall to bits and the corners will turn up:)

Got some for wifes mini from e bay last year and they looked good felt rubbish and after a month she threw them away and refitted the oe mini ones:D.

The before pics look wrong anyway as mine are completely flat on the floor, was some cheap w210 mats on there last week original ones.

Lynall

Last edited: Jun 3, 2009
  3. nick mercedes

nick mercedes MB Club Veteran

Car:
    Ford Expedition
    To be fair to Hitech Autoparts, they actually make (in the UK!) the mudflaps and some mats for MB, along with plenty of other car manufacturers, so their stuff should be as good as what you'd find at the MB parts dept.

4. renault12ts

renault12ts MB Club Veteran

Car:
    2005 W215 CL500.
    Dano, yep they look nice now all you need is a new net, at least get rid of the old one till you get a new one!!

5. OP
    OP
    Dano

Dano Active Member

Car:
    CLK320
    The previous passenger side matt was far too big. I would guess thrown in last minute by the sales man! Even with the seat right back it curls up.

Re net, I hadn't really noticed. Compared Lynall's it does look a mess!

Starsheild carpet spray/shampoo will get its debut use today to hopefully rid of some black marks (previously hidden by my oversize matts) :mad:

6. OP
    OP
    Dano

Dano Active Member

Car:
    CLK320
    Fixed my net! Shame that new matt seems to have disintegrated already! 2 or 3 hours of my heel in the matt and the felt has just melted away! wtf?