Interior face lift £11.99

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Dano

Car
CLK320
I found some new floor matts on ebay (seller Hitech Autoparts Limited)
Really impressed how much better the interior looks. Below before and after pics

CIMG1479.JPG

CIMG1482.JPG

Driver side - before
http://www.eclipse.co.uk/dano/merc/CIMG1480.JPG
Driver side - After
http://www.eclipse.co.uk/dano/merc/CIMG1483.JPG

Dano dont throw the original ones away as i garuantee the new ones will fall to bits and the corners will turn up:)

Got some for wifes mini from e bay last year and they looked good felt rubbish and after a month she threw them away and refitted the oe mini ones:D.

The before pics look wrong anyway as mine are completely flat on the floor, was some cheap w210 mats on there last week original ones.

Lynall

Last edited:
The before pics look wrong anyway as mine are completely flat on the floor, was some cheap w210 mats on there last week original ones.

To be fair to Hitech Autoparts, they actually make (in the UK!) the mudflaps and some mats for MB, along with plenty of other car manufacturers, so their stuff should be as good as what you'd find at the MB parts dept.

Dano, yep they look nice now all you need is a new net, at least get rid of the old one till you get a new one!!

Dano, yep they look nice now all you need is a new net, at least get rid of the old one till you get a new one!!

The previous passenger side matt was far too big. I would guess thrown in last minute by the sales man! Even with the seat right back it curls up.

Re net, I hadn't really noticed. Compared Lynall's it does look a mess!

Starsheild carpet spray/shampoo will get its debut use today to hopefully rid of some black marks (previously hidden by my oversize matts) :mad:

Fixed my net! Shame that new matt seems to have disintegrated already! 2 or 3 hours of my heel in the matt and the felt has just melted away! wtf?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom