Interior LED kits, W204

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

8bit

Car
2013 C63 AMG Coupe
Now it's getting dark a bit earlier in the evenings I'm noticing the interior lights in my 2013 C63 have a very yellow/orange sort of light. I've swapped interior bulbs for LEDs on previous so thinking about doing the same again on this one.

I was about to start figuring out the bulb types for each interior light and found that there are websites that sell complete sets as a kit, like this one - Mercedes Benz C-Class W204 Complete Interior LED Pack

Seems fairly promising - anyone used these or one from another site like that?

To close this out, I ordered this kit instead (as the one linked in my OP was out of stock at the time) - Mercedes W204 C204 LED Interior Kit Premium Canbus Error Free Bulbs C Class | eBay

Arrived quickly, included instructions, a plastic trim removal tool and each of the bulbs or sets of bulbs were in little ziplock bags marked with where they were to fit. The bulbs are bright and a nice, neutral white. Old on the left, new on the right:

pxl_20230909_095340459-jpg.146460

Thanks for this post 8bit. Just upgraded my interior bulbs with the same kit (different supplier), made a huge difference. Much brighter and whiter light.

My rear dome light must be a basic model though as it only has one bulb in it. The bulb in it is fitted sideways and the one I recieved is more of a "downward" firing one (like the front dome/vanity mirror), bit darker in the rear than the front as the wrong sort of bulb but still brighter. The rear dome led bag had 3 bulbs in it , maybe the higher trim models have a different rear light assembly to mine (C200 executive).

Still a great upgrade though.

Happy to help! Your observation with the rear dome sounds familiar and I'm pretty sure I had one or two bulbs left over - could be a model year thing.

Happy to help! Your observation with the rear dome sounds familiar and I'm pretty sure I had one or two bulbs left over - could be a model year thing.
A mate at work has the same year as mine bu tthe estate (higher spec model) and his looks to have 3 bulbs in the rear dome.....just an fyi.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom