Interior light switch

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Marcle

Car
mercedes
Interior Courtesy Light Switch - Part Number : A0035459507

I'm trying to fit an extra non-momentary (latching) switch for some accessories and the above switch seems to fit my requirements, however it has loads of contacts on the back when I was only expecting two or three at the most. Does anyone have an internal switching diagram for this switch please?

Alternatively, can anyone advise a suitable simple on/off switch to fit in the existing 36mm x 19mm pop=out on the dash please?

(non-momentary = one push for on, push again for off)

Thanks in advance for any help or leads :)

Easy way to solve it is to buy a cheapo multimeter and then 'bell out' the contacts until you find the contacts that suit your needs

Nick

Easy way to solve it is to buy a cheapo multimeter and then 'bell out' the contacts until you find the contacts that suit your needs

Nick
You are correct, and I do have test gear, however what I don't have is the switch as its advertised on eBay. I just wanted to research that the switch will do the job.

Thanks

Sorry , I assumed you had the switch. Vito switches are all pretty standard formats, they will all follow basic principles, as long as the switch you want is either latching like on off for say interior lights, or momentary such as a rear window heater switch , (one press makes the contact and then starts a timer relay ) you should be fine .

Nick

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom