Interior Light

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Smithy80

Car
2017 W213 E220d AMG Line
Hi all

Anyone else drive the W213 E220d? New car to me, 2017 model, when you switch the engine off does your interior light come on like in other cars, mine doesn't. Could it be something to do with auto stop start being on🤔 Can't find anything in the settings or manual, seems odd that it doesn't do it. Have a 2008 mondeo that does it and a old mk4 golf that does it! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Paul

Interior light only comes on when it's dark enough.
(Unlike my Lexus where the light comes on irrespective of ambient levels... :dk: )

Interior light only comes on when it's dark enough.
(Unlike my Lexus where the light comes on irrespective of ambient levels... :dk: )
Cheers for that. It was dark when I got home last night and it didn't come on, I'll have a play with that tomorrow 👍🏻

Cheers for that. It was dark when I got home last night and it didn't come on, I'll have a play with that tomorrow 👍🏻
Well, tired all sorts tonight in the dark, key in the designated key holder, lights on normal not auto and still no main interior light when the engine is switched off until I open the door. Surely this can't be right for merc? Does anyone else's do this?

I also have a 2017 w213 and yes, the lights come on when engine is turned off. I don't think mine cares about it being day or night, lights always come on, just not the footwell I think?

Check the three position rocker switch in the OCP is in the centre position?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom