Interior lights not working on my CLK, Please help me

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

reggie musson

Car
CLK 2.7 Diesel
My pre-face lift cockpit of my 2004 CLK CDI has just one fault, the interior lights won`t come on automaticly although the switch in the head lining is set correctly. The lights all come on when manually switched on.
Could this be a blown fuse and where would the fuse box for that be.:dk:

Please help, Reggie

Have you done the basics e.g. checked the bulb, as that was what had blown on my clk when interior light didn't work.

Thanks for responding, can`t work out how to take the lense off the light by the rear view mirror on the headlining to check the bulbs as I have no hand book:dk:

Sorry just noticed that you said that the lights come on manually OK, therefore the bulbs and fuses must be OK.

Sorry just noticed that you said that the lights come on manually OK, therefore the bulbs and fuses must be OK.

My interior light only comes on if it is dark, it is controlled by the light sensor, not just the door opening.

Russ

Maybe my only come on in the dark as as well. I have now managed to prize off the lense and the bulbs are all working, will try tonight

I didn`t realise how clever these motors are, my interior lights only come on when its dark.
I must try to get a user manual but just don`t want to pay the high prices they go for on e-bay.

A BIG thankyou, Reggie

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom