Interior restoration company near M25

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

HEER

Car
W202 C43 AMG Silver
Hi ALl,

I accidentally posted this in the parts section as I need to replace some bits but I wanted to know if anyone has used a good interior restoration company?

I want to sort the following-

Front seat leather faded and scuffed
Centre armrest cover looks like its been poked a thousand times with a screwdriver
Steering wheel is battered and needs re-leathering
Compartment drawers are all wobbly and stiff so wont open smoothly when you push them
Gearknob doesn't look like the right type and is wobbly.

Thanks,

Tan

Hi Tan,
I've got some genuine c43 front and rear seats for sale, all in absolutely top condition along with a centre console lid, A & B pillar trims if you are interested?

Matt

Hi Mattk1

Thanks, i dont want to buy new bits would rather re-leather the original stuff as nothing is broken just the leather is worn out.

Hi Tan, they are not new I bought them off a fellow forum member and this how he described them:

"Been professionally recoloured a while back so really quite good condition - not perfect but one of the best out there (compared to the proper ruff ones)
All electrics work fine and heaters work fine. The Ortho switches have been removed but all the wiring is taped up underneath."

Happy to send a couple photo's if you'd like?

Let me know, Matt

Hi Matt,

Sorry I should have said additional instead of new. I will have to hold off for now but will definitely keep them in mind if a re-leather of my original seats is too high

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom