Intermittent sloppy gear changing.....

• Thread starter Deleted member 138290
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 138290

So, this last week and esp on start up, the gears are engaging but, don’t change when they should .... engine revs up way too much before 2nd will engage and then similar into 3rd but then seems to be ok onwards...... anyway it’s noticeably getting worse when it does this and today the gears where all over the place. I had to change gear with semi auto off a slip road but then after that gears where as smooth as a babies bum then, few miles further they were slow changing again...... I’ve also noticed that moaning kind of noise which I think is the TC again..... checked the trans fluid at work when pulled up and level is almost centre of the 80c. I’m really hoping it’s just needing yet another fluid change ?!?!?!?? 🙈🤞

You have the 5 speed box ? sometimes the connector to the gearbox gets crap in it,best get it to a indy.

Yea a tiny amount of fluid had got in last time I did a filter/ fluid change... lol wish I had time to go to an Indy.... I don’t finish until 22nd and then I’ve got too much on at home.... I will have to jack car up and pop the plug out.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom