international symbol of marriage

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
MBManInKen said:
It's one of those days again that I'm glad to be gay! :D

Does that mean that sometimes you're not?

I like women, and there are no days when I regret it :D

only because you dont live with me:D it is my lifes mission to make men miserable:D

Well I've got news for you: We like being treated mean! ;)

What you need to do is to go the other way; wait on Jpskiller hand and foot. Pander to his every whim and give yourself up to his every fantasy.

That'll really make him unappy, you see if it doesn't!

Must go and find Mrs Doofus. I think I need some reverse psychology of my own now :D

Well I've got news for you: We like being treated mean! ;)

:eek:

Just for the record, the above quote applies to the straight lot only :devil: :D.
wonder how long it will take for Robert Saunders to denounce me

There are the ones like me who live on their own

Yeah, is great isn't it. No stress, no daft conversations about getting your hair done and flowers etc. nobody asking what you did at work all day or why you were late home. Nobody saying you awlays wash the car/go out when you feel like it. No arguments over which country/hotel to holiday in. No having to explain that standing on the rim of the grand canyon "Really is awesome"

No romantic meals, No one to share memories with, nobody having a suprise meal ready for you when you get home, or not being able to see their face when you do something spontaneous like that.

Well I am open to persuasion but they had best have a very good argument! Or a nice body, preferable blonde, and stupid enough to think the world of me!

Goes well with this pic

:D
dc8aaa6de9.gif
[/url][/IMG]

Well it is my lifes mission to make one v happy!! :devil: :D :p Working so far!!

Go girl! :D

I'm trying too! ;)

Q. Why do men die before their wives?
A. Because they want to!

There are a number of reasons why this is so...... but to prevent a lot of flack i'll not run through them;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom