Internet Detective Required to catch UK Parts Scammer [email protected]

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
There is another Kimberly Davison, this time in Thornaby where that car parts business is:

Kimberley J Davison
72 Lulsgate
Thornaby
Stockton-On-Tees
Cleveland
TS17 9DQ

Personally I'd go down there with printed receipts and have it out with the idiots, video/record it all and ask politely for a refund. If they don't play ball regardless of your ****nal of printed evidence then inform them papers will be served now you have addresses

Personally I'd go down there with printed receipts and have it out with the idiots, video/record it all and ask politely for a refund. If they don't play ball regardless of your ****nal of printed evidence then inform them papers will be served now you have addresses

Sadly im in Edinburgh so not close... i think a letter to the company advising i intend to serve documents to them might be the first stage. Again the issue is which named person im a actually serving the documents against.

Are you sure that there is no way to resolve this?

Even if it's just a letter before action.

who do i serve the court documents too:

A) kimberley Davison - who i paid tbe funds too according to paypal.
B) owner of the fiat business

You would serve any Court documents on the person to whom you paid funds.

Might not be the same person but here you go:

K Davison
19 Darnbrook Way
Middlesbrough
Cleveland
TS7 0RA
01642 316 460

There is another Kimberly Davison, this time in Thornaby where that car parts business is:

Kimberley J Davison
72 Lulsgate
Thornaby
Stockton-On-Tees
Cleveland
TS17 9DQ

Sadly, street view does not show any Puntos parked outside either address...

Are you sure that there is no way to resolve this?

Even if it's just a letter before action.

Im happy to write to the payee (Kimberly Davison) at the fiat address advising of my intent - but have already sent several similar demand notices to the seller on ebay and paypal email address with absolutely no responce.

This is when i turned to here for help as i really need an address for the seller.

How much money are we talking here?

The money isnt an issue - im just really annoyed i have been stung. I'm all in about £120.

What annoys me is he's probably doing it to others as well.

The money isnt an issue - im just really annoyed i have been stung. I'm all in about £120.

What annoys me is he's probably doing it to others as well.

I get why you're wound up, no one likes being turned over but £120 is a just a good lunch:cool: consider it a lesson and don't get stressed about it.

Life's too short.

My daughter bought some festival tickets from a scammer (& paid by bank transfer :doh:). These guys got her £££ back & prosecuted the guy.

Action Fraud

My daughter bought some festival tickets from a scammer (& paid by bank transfer :doh:). These guys got her £££ back & prosecuted the guy.

Action Fraud

Yes, i raised a claim with them but they cluldnt proceed as o didnt have an address sadly. Citizensadvice have said i can proceed with a court case but they too also advised i need an address!

I have enough time and patience to see this one through and thus think the next step is a letter to the Fiat dealer to get their view.

Im happy to write to the payee (Kimberly Davison) at the fiat address advising of my intent - but have already sent several similar demand notices to the seller on ebay and paypal email address with absolutely no responce.

This is when i turned to here for help as i really need an address for the seller.

Yes, i raised a claim with them but they cluldnt proceed as o didnt have an address sadly. Citizensadvice have said i can proceed with a court case but they too also advised i need an address!

I have enough time and patience to see this one through and thus think the next step is a letter to the Fiat dealer to get their view.

You should send future correspondence via recorded delivery postal service, now called 'signed for' to ensure that it is documented that you are reaching the right person.

I don't imagine that the Fiat dealer are interested in this.

Personally I would do as Red220 suggested and write it off as a life lesson.

Im going to call the fiat (breaker) tommorow to see who / if anyone deals with their ebay sales, that might help establish if they are connected to the rouge ebat seller. Assuming they are not im back at the start and no further forward sadly.

I would be very much surprised were the above not the same 77johwilke. Perhaps the local police would be interested in what you experienced?

Is your paypal account linked to your credit card? Or bank as they can help get the cash back and refund you in full. Give them a call and speak to them, i did it worked for me .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom