Internet fraud

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

W124 BRABUS

Car
1991 E260
Has anyone had the pleasure in dealing with Mega Thailand the company that is supposed to be a shirt wholesaler?
I had bought some Mercedes Brabus shirt x3 for a road trip and they took my money but never sent the product. They sent email after email saying they ran out of stock and would send once replenished. Still to this day over a year never to have received anything. They are currently still in business but DO NOT BUY FROM THESE PEOPLE. As they are scam artists!! I have had over 30 emails telling me that they are sent and that they will send me a couple extra shirts for my inconvenience. But all just a sham...

Sorry to hear this, but these things can happen and I would not brand a business as fraudulent just for that.

At any rate presumably you paid by Credit Card or PayPal so the money can be refunded if the goods not delivered?

Sorry to hear this, but these things can happen and I would not brand a business as fraudulent just for that.

At any rate presumably you paid by Credit Card or PayPal so the money can be refunded if the goods not delivered?

Think you only get 6 months to raise the query

Hmmm I paid by debit card. They dont reply to any of my emails anymore.
So its a lesson learnt.

Be very careful paying with a card, once you use your card anywhere, you give that business the right to take money from it whenever they want, well they don't have a right as such, but it becomes a dispute between yourself and the company, not something the fraud team or police can get involved in.

I would ask for a new card.

They have PayPal option as well, why didn't you use that?

Debit card is totally the wrong thing to use online. Always use a credit card or a service like PayPal for added protection.

They probably have sent them,expect customs are waiting to burn them.Just buy them from an authorized source.Copy merchandise stands out a mile,and where they were coming from says to me fake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom