Intro / New Car / How Rare?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Hi All,

Newbie here, hello! Had a V12 itch to scratch and gone out and acquired a W221 facelift S600. Obsidian black (197U) with exclusive interior (530a, 585a). Lovely car.

I really like the combo of S600 interior with the AMG kit. It has 950 AMG Package plus 770 AMG 19" wheels and 772 AMG Styling front spoiler, side skirt.

I have been trying to find out how rare that might be but can only seem to get to model numbers from howmanyleft which indicates the following numbers of facelift S600's.

2010 - 27
2011 - 13
2012 - 8
2013 - 1

Does anyone know how to find out how many of those had the AMG options above?

I am just getting my head around all the "wisdom" with these so currently having the ABC flushed (was already green but just in case) and going through the car, front discs and pad change, replace a blown tv module which took out the DAB radio and a couple of other minor bits to get it tip top.

I will get some pics if anyone is interested.

Many thanks to Ed at Devine detailing for doing such a great job with this car & taking the pictures!

I couldn't recommend Ed highly enough and the car looks stunning. He was kind to report all original paint on all panels.

Attachments

• Drivers Seat.JPG
    Drivers Seat.JPG
    746.4 KB · Views: 16
  • Engine 2.JPG
    Engine 2.JPG
    588.3 KB · Views: 15
  • Front Corner.JPG
    Front Corner.JPG
    475.5 KB · Views: 13
  • Front Interior.JPG
    Front Interior.JPG