intro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ririsko

Car
W208 CLK 230K
Hello there,

it is nice to be here. People are nice, infos are great and valuable. I bought my first MB for son of my girlfriend (CLK 230K '98) and I am really happy with this choice. Now I am looking for another one for me as a replacement for my BMW :) ok, not right now, but it will be...

This site is really nice - I am and I will be technician for this car, because... because... because of its owner (a little bit left for technical things - fill fuel tank is enough for him) - so I think this is a treasure of knowledges and experiences.

Richard

Welcome matey, how old are ya??, I might try and convince my mother to divorce my father ;)

Welcome matey, how old are ya??, I might try and convince my mother to divorce my father ;)

nice try, but I did not pay a full price for it (i bought - I found it, ordered it, managa a transit from previous owner, paid a "part" of price), so... and btw, I am booked...:D

sounds like u got a similar arrangement on the car as I got lol, how old is ya girlfriends son?

sounds like u got a similar arrangement on the car as I got lol, how old is ya girlfriends son?

He will be 25...
He uses this car for a drive, I have got the same car for fun - playing with it... I think parking sensors will be a first thing for him - it is a little bit biger than his previous car - Rover 200)

He will be 25...
He uses this car for a drive, I have got the same car for fun - playing with it... I think parking sensors will be a first thing for him - it is a little bit biger than his previous car - Rover 200)

The lucky little boy lol, I bet he's like a pig in s**t lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello there,

it is nice to be here. People are nice, infos are great and valuable. I bought my first MB for son of my girlfriend (CLK 230K '98) and I am really happy with this choice. Now I am looking for another one for me as a replacement for my BMW :) ok, not right now, but it will be...

This site is really nice - I am and I will be technician for this car, because... because... because of its owner (a little bit left for technical things - fill fuel tank is enough for him) - so I think this is a treasure of knowledges and experiences.

Richard

Welcome to the forum. As you probably know that CLK model is based on the W202 C CLASS chassis so many parts/systems are the same. Likewise they can be affected by the same body/paintwork problems. Just something to be aware of when searching for your new car.

The lucky little boy lol, I bet he's like a pig in s**t lol

hmmmmm.... his reactions - hmmm.. it is big... i dont know... hmmm, ok, it can be... hmmm... and what about consumption, there is a rust (ok, there IS a rust), and what about service price, and what about... grrrhhhrhrhhrrrr... but, I just thinking about something else and I was quite... Peace in the family is more important, isnt it?
It was a quick buy, because rover was gone and he needs car for everyday because of work, so...

Last edited:
hmmmmm.... his reactions - hmmm.. it is big... i dont know... hmmm, ok, it can be... hmmm... and what about consumption, there is a rust (ok, there IS a rust), and what about service price, and what about... grrrhhhrhrhhrrrr... but, I just thinking about something else and I was quite... Peace in the family is more important, isnt it?
It was a quick buy, because rover was gone and he needs car for everyday because of work, so...

Adopt me and Ill have it lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom