Introduction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ped

Car
C180 W203 estate
Hi folks, I am Ped from Slough Berkshire and this will be my first post. Apology if it is on the wrong thread. I got 2005 180-C Estate with quite a high spec and have this car for over 8 years. I just had a recall for the sunroof. While I was at the dealership I thought it would be ideal to get them run a diagnostics as I had 2 failure codes since my last MOT triggering cooling system top up and spray water low. None of those errors is an issue as I topped everything up. As I couldn't clear the codes myself I thought Mercedes could do it while there. I paid £ 99.50 for the beauty in having the diagnostics done and the system pressurized without finding anything wrong, however the codes are still coming up on my dashboard. Basically they were unable in clearing the codes which is baffling. Couldn't speak to the chap that took my car in as he was off today but in my opinion this is pure robbery. Least they should have been able in clearing the codes if they could not find any faults. Anyone had similar experiences at their stealership?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom