Introduction

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

MaltaMerc

Car
C180k W203
Hi All, I am a first time Mercedes owner, Just got a 2002 W203 and boy do I have problems, Have a Nice day all

Hello and welcome

I have fond memories of Malta as my parents had property over there :cool:

Hello and welcome

I have fond memories of Malta as my parents had property over there :cool:
Thanks for the welcome, we are in a heat wave at the moment and it going to be in the low to mid 40's this coming week.

Welcome - feel free to let us know what issues you have and we will try to help! Pics of the car (with Grand Harbour as a backdrop?) always welcome

We too love Malta - been over 20 times when in in the RN and also with my partner. Some brilliant runs ashore..... Thinking of going again later this year but not much around that meets our requirements and budget at the moment (AirBnB normally as we like to do our own thing)

Welcome. :cool: :)👍

Welcome - feel free to let us know what issues you have and we will try to help! Pics of the car (with Grand Harbour as a backdrop?) always welcome

We too love Malta - been over 20 times when in in the RN and also with my partner. Some brilliant runs ashore..... Thinking of going again later this year but not much around that meets our requirements and budget at the moment (AirBnB normally as we like to do our own thing)
Many thanks, cant drive it at the moment oil in the coolant I started a thread on it not many replies so far,

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom