Investments down again.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
So, are all those who are on this thread bemoaning the decline of British manufacturing going to swap their Mercedes for a Jaguar (which will at least keep a British assembly worker employed instead of one living in Sindelfingen).

Personally, I'd rather keep jobs in Europe at least, and the selling, servicing and insuring of my MB does support British jobs. I'm not sure its as simple as it was when the UK owned and made cars.

So, are all those who are on this thread bemoaning the decline of British manufacturing going to swap their Mercedes for a Jaguar

When/if they start making an estate version of the new XJ the answer is YES! What a beautiful car that is.

So, are all those who are on this thread bemoaning the decline of British manufacturing going to swap their Mercedes for a Jaguar (which will at least keep a British assembly worker employed instead of one living in Sindelfingen).

Mine was made in South Africa :D

I would if at a minimum price of £55k they built a car I can actually fit in.

I will be considering the Jag XF come change time as well as the new Evoque range rover.

I will be considering the Jag XF come change time as well as the new Evoque range rover.

Please Please Please buy the Evoque Steve, can you just imagine the weekend reports from Steve with an Evoque??

Watch out Ben Nevis!!!

Evoque looks really cheap on the lease deals I've seen - good standard equipment as well.

gold and silver up again.

:D

£6500 per ounce in 2 years time for gold and £350 per ounce for silver.

Evoque One of these pink faced outdoor Roedean girls[Freelander]dressed as Brittney Spears [ Evoque]----- discuss :p

it's a bet.

by may next year it will have fallen over the cliff

House prices in Auckland are recovering dramatically, not too sure if the same is happening in Australia, but there hasn't been a crash that I know of.

Might be time to start thinking of getting something in the UK in the next year or so, as at some point in time the prices will follow the trend in Auckland I'm sure...........

House prices in Auckland are recovering dramatically, not too sure if the same is happening in Australia, but there hasn't been a crash that I know of.

Might be time to start thinking of getting something in the UK in the next year or so, as at some point in time the prices will follow the trend in Auckland I'm sure...........

Outside parts of London, UK house prices will be flat-lining for several years to come.

My Falkland Oil and Gas shares are up 50% since I bought them in February :)

it's a bet.

by may next year it will have fallen over the cliff

Is it box of matches time....??

Auckland is showing very strong housing growth at the moment too, and we are not even in the peak of the season yet. Better than Stocks for the next 12 months at least I'd say.........

Banks in Cyprus are paying 9% on Term Deposit - Govt guaranteed at the moment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom