Ios5 just released!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

evdok

MB Enthusiast
Car
BMW 330D xDRIVE M/SPORT INDIVIDUAL
Goto itunes and get it!

How does this iMessage thing work from an iPad?, surely you don't search by phone number.

Mines still updating at the minute. Don't know anyone else who's on iOS 5 yet to try it, I know a couple of folk who were going to wait until during the day tomorrow to miss the rush :-$

having trouble with my iPhone.... took almost 3 hours to download; and now while updating; its crashing at the first step (backing up my iPhone) :(

.... ok seems to be going through on the third try... fingers crossed!

having trouble with my iPhone.... took almost 3 hours to download; and now while updating; its crashing at the first step (backing up my iPhone) :(

Having problems here also. error 3002 and 3004. Looking at the results its to do with the Apple server and not connecting. I suspect it's just damn busy.

Apart from a messenger icon on my iPad 2 everything else looks remarkably similar. Maybe the iPhone has more impressive features.

Tabs in Safari! It's a game of spot the difference. Cloud appears in settings now also.

Sensible. It's killed my phone so have to persevere as need it tomorrow....

I remember doing an update on my blackberry before going on holiday and having a rather late night swearing session and having to reload the OS from scratch..

however , im sure youre iphone being not working is marginally more functional than my blackberry is tonight ;)

I remember doing an update on my blackberry before going on holiday and having a rather late night swearing session and having to reload the OS from scratch..

however , im sure youre iphone being not working is marginally more functional than my blackberry is tonight ;)

Are they still broken? Not very good is it... I guess that's the risk of a 'central' solution.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom