iPad Car Holder

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

GlenQ

Car
2004 W220 S320 CDI
Is anyone using a holder to attach an iPad to the front of the car? if so which version is it, a suction glass mount or one that clips to the air vents. I'm trying to decide which one to go for.

In the past I've used the glass suction mount type to attach a small PDA to the windscreen which seemed solid enough but I'm wondering if this type is good enough considering the weight of an iPad.

Just wondered if anyone had a recommendation of either device.

Wouldn't an iPad be too large to attach to a windscreen...ie, it would obscure too much of the view ahead?

Hely folks, it's better be late than never

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
Necessary information and leave :) Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,
Curt

Hey guys.. a few words about myself,.. I'm usually one of those ignorant folks that would browse through the forums, seek out
Necessary information and leave :) Due to some recent events in my life I came to a conclusion and had decided to change
this ugly aspect about myself and begin contributing as well, or may be at least saying thank you once in a while to those that continually contribute here.

Regards,
Curt

Hely folks, it's better be late than never

Curt

No idea if you need an international prefix from where you stay but we in the UK can call 08457 909090 for advice.

HTH

GlenQ, I've also seen pics of a roof mounted rack, it is hinged and drops down in front of the mirror. I guess more for using while stationary maybe watching films or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom