Ipad memory...

• Thread starter Deletedmember130310
  • Start date
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deletedmember130310

my ipad has been gradually running slower so i thought I’d check the memory and kill off some unused apps.

I was staggered to see the IoS takes up 9.1gb of the 16gb memory....i think i will hold off the latest update...

Thank goodness my very old iPad has a 64gb memory

As much as I am an apple user, it really does annoy me.... I have two older ipads which are basically rendered useless as they cannot accept the latest software, so run very very slow! Wouldn't mind but they are in excellent condition due to being in covers etc!

Didn't they admit to making them run slower to help "manage ageing batteries" or something like that?

Don't know much about iPads; but a good clue to the next iPhone update look in the past has been +/- 2 updates behind previous Android update/s.

I sell hundreds of Ipads, Iphones etc a year, would never buy one for myself though ;-).

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Just changed herself's Iphone 5 for an Android HTC One - it's so much easier to play with as I can plug it into the computer and it's just like an external USB drive - so I can edit, delete and transfer photos and videos using mouse and computer screen, which I cannot do with her iPhone 5 or my iPhone 4. Only reason I'm currently keeping the 4 is that I have the UHI prewire and correct cradle in the S204, so it charges when clipped into the cradle. However, as it no longer automatically recognises the phone and I have to manually tell Comand Telephone - Bluetooth Telephones - Chris's iPhone to make it connect, I'm tempted to bin it and the cradle for an Android and a UHI bluetooth module!

Echo some of the sentiment above move to android its very liberating. Yes apple is very polished but for the price and with limited functionality to be invested in it should be.

I've always got an iPhone for work (standard issue) but personally use a Samsung. The kids tablets are android and that makes storing films etc way easier and cheaper.

Sent from my awesome Samsung Galaxy Note 9

I sell hundreds of Ipads, Iphones etc a year, would never buy one for myself though ;-).

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
Why not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom