ipad wont load pages

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Druk

Gone but not forgotten - RIP
Car
2011 S212 E350CDi. 1981 R107 300TurboDiesel.
IPad Air.

Doing a Google or Safari search comes up with usual results list but although any selected result will highlight none of them will open.

Just loaded latest upgrade so am wondering if that's at fault? Or any other ideas please?

Done the clear cache and clear cookies and restart which hasn't helped.

Ta.

Thanks Graeme but done all that. Twice in the case of total restart.

Still nowt. :(

Clearly an issue with the pilot

Just an idea Derek, have you tried a few hard strikes with a medium sized hammer?

If you decide to try this don't forget to wrap it in a towel first, you don't want to break it.

Ant. :D

I believe your problem is caused by voting for Scottish Inependance or Brexit or both......

Had a similar problem with my iPad4 a few weeks ago, again after an update. The problem seemed to clear when I turned off the wireless modem, told the iPad to forget the wireless contact, restarted the modem and reconnected the iPad to the internet. Might help.

Update.

Cleared all it's cookies, switched off and on wifi as suggested, got rid of the Google app, re-booted it again.

First time search and it opened the first suggested webpage :bannana:

second webpage clicked on it froze again :(

Guys?

try this
https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7236083?tstart=0

Basis of the problem as described seems to be that some of your previously downloaded apps are not compatible with the updated OS. when the system detects this it tries to update the app automatically and freezes up
Don't know if this is your problem or not?

So. Ended up waiting a 1/2 hour for Apple support. Turns out they know all about this. They've done the 9.3 update without enabling some lines of JavaScript.
So the fix is to clear history then disable JS until they come up with another patch. Did someone say....numpties?

So. Ended up waiting a 1/2 hour for Apple support. Turns out they know all about this. They've done the 9.3 update without enabling some lines of JavaScript.
So the fix is to clear history then disable JS until they come up with another patch. Did someone say....numpties?

Glad you got a fix. :thumb:

Sorted I think. Latest Apple update 9.3:1 has removed the non-working linky problem.

Thank the Lord!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom