Iphone 5 ios8 and command

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ckember

Car
GLC 350d AMG Premium plus
I have updated my iPhone 5 to IOS8 and now I am having trouble playing music through. Media interface on my command unit in my 2010 CLS. I can see the track info and change it, from the command or steering wheel controls but the music doesn't start and the counter stays at 0secs or if the track was started on the phone it shows the time into the track. The phone worked fine with IOS 7.1.2

Has anyone else had this issue?I have not yet tried the MIP unit I have either, as I have ongoing issues with that anyway with the bluetooth setup

Updated my 5s yesterday and it has completely cocked up my comand system. Can't make a phone call, the voice control thing doesn't work, every time I turn the engine on comand says I'm calling an unknown number even though my phones not calling anyone. Nightmare. Anyone got a fix?

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Don't worry, I'm sure Mercedes will have it sorted by Monday. :D

Fixed - Just go to settings > general > reset > reset all settings, then try a fresh pairing. Worked first time for me.

Sent from my iPhone using MBClub UK

Can confirm I have this issue also with IOS8 but with my Viseeo MB4.

I have just bought the Media Interface cable from a fellow member. COMAND is NTG2.5 with software update from 2014. It says 'device not recognised' when my iPhone 5 with iOS 8.4 is connected. Any ideas on how to fix this please?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom