iPhone 6 - 128GB Space Grey - Unlocked Boxed & Complete with Apple Leather case

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

mbzclk

Car
An AMG
Hi All,

For sale is my Apple iPhone 6, in Space Grey, it’s boxed and complete with all accessories:

Apple USB Mains Plug (UK)
Apple Lightening USB cable
Apple EarPods

All of the above are brand new, sealed and have never been used.

The phone comes complete with the booklet, stickers and SIM release PIN.

It’s been looked after from new and it’s been protected in a original Apple Leather case (Black) and its had both a rear protector (still fitted) and a glass screen protector fitted to the front.

Please note: the glass screen protector on the FRONT will be removed, as it as it’s quite old now.

The original screen is immaculate. You can place a new protector onto it if you wish.

Therefore I would place it’s condition as immaculate, and would certainly rate it as A grade.

The Leather case comes included with its original packaging and the phone will come in it’s original box.

The phone has been updated to run the latest iOS 11.3.

It had its battery replaced in 2017 and it lasts very well. The iPhone reports this at 100%

Find my iPhone will be turned off / iCloud is clear and the phone is factory unlocked.

Please feel free to examine the included photos and if you require any additional photos please do not hesitate to request them.

Any questions, please do ask!

Price is £225 - Cash on Collection from West London (W12) or Post +£7.50 for RMSD.

Photos:

$_86.jpg $_861.jpg $_862.jpg $_863.jpg $_864.jpg $_865.jpg $_866.jpg $_867.jpg $_868.jpg

Sold

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom