iPhone 6 connecting via USB

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Crush

Car
B
Can someone please confirm that it is not possible to connect the latest IOS on an iPhone 5 or 6 via the USB port on the latest version of COMAND and then I will stop trying.

After spending money on a Mercedes I find it incomprehensible that this doesn't work.

Can someone please confirm that it is not possible to connect the latest IOS on an iPhone 5 or 6 via the USB port on the latest version of COMAND and then I will stop trying.

After spending money on a Mercedes I find it incomprehensible that this doesn't work.

Did you specify/do you have either iPod Media or Media Interface modules?

If you have neither, then you will not be able to play iPhone via usb but in any case, you would not be able to use the usb port on the head unit that way; that is for uploading or playing from usb stick. What you may be able to do, dependant on what Comand or audio system you have, is to stream music via bluetooth. If you have Audio 20, for example, you will see track information etc on the screen and be able to use steering wheel controls but this depends on what car you have and what head unit you have.

Unable to provide further help because you have not provided enough information.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom