iPhone 6 or above wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
D

Deleted member 37751

As per title, iPhone 6 or above wanted.

Thanks.

Just wary of buying off eBay after three people I know all bought what turned out to be stolen phones, thought the forum would be a better source of individual!

Got a 6 in white, was the wife's but recently got her a 7.

64gb, been in a case all it's life, apart from when she dropped it changing the case an a tiny (and I mean tiny) scuff on the bottom corner - but it's hidden when in the case.

Eldest was going to have it, but he's changed his mind.

Will be the going rate though, but I can guarantee it's not stolen..

I'm not sure what your comment means, but I bought it, and it's still here so, yes it's not stolen..

Got a 6 in white, was the wife's but recently got her a 7.

64gb, been in a case all it's life, apart from when she dropped it changing the case an a tiny (and I mean tiny) scuff on the bottom corner - but it's hidden when in the case.

Eldest was going to have it, but he's changed his mind.

Will be the going rate though, but I can guarantee it's not stolen..

How much do you want for it and whereabouts are you?

Bump.

Is the iPhone SE not suitable?

It's all the hardware spec of the 6S (same CPU, camera, Touch ID, etc), but in the iPhone 5 chassis, so a bit smaller, flat sides, no protruding camera lens.

Thought it might broaden your search a bit if you hadn't considered it.

Is the iPhone SE not suitable?

It's all the hardware spec of the 6S (same CPU, camera, Touch ID, etc), but in the iPhone 5 chassis, so a bit smaller, flat sides, no protruding camera lens.

Thought it might broaden your search a bit if you hadn't considered it.

I'd actually forgot about the SE, that would be a better bet as well because I'm not a fan of the size of the 6/7, I like a phone that actually fits in my pocket.

So I'm not the only one who needs a phone then pal, nor the only one aggrieved at how big they are getting again :wallbash:

I'd never wanted a large phone historically.

However, I use mine for work and do a fair few things on it so I actually quite like my current 6S+.

If I had to pay for it and didn't use it for work, I would still be using my Samsung Galaxy Y which is about half the dimensions! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom