iPhone 6 or above wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I dont do iDevice - cant get on with them.
Dropped a Sony Z3 compact - tbh never got on with it either but intended to see it out.
Apparently I now need an s7 for the water and dustproofing.
That'll be the s7 that will likely snap in half in my pocket when I bend down then grrrrr.
Sorry for the thread hijack Lee!

I have 5S that's 3 years old, but which works fine ...

Spoke to O2 to see what deal they can do me on an upgrade and I can get a factory refurbished 6S 128GB for £15 a month on top of my bill so it's a no brainer really, I'll go for one of them.

Ironic that. I had a massive barney with o2 this week about why they seemed intent on losing me as a customer who's been with them since 1992.
Completely ludicrous that I can go to them as a new customer via CPWhouse for £31.50/month with nothing upfront, yet for the exact same deal direct, the lowest they are prepared to "discount" is to £39.50/mth with £30 upfront. Even the o2 girl said"I would take it with them if I were you".
Utterly stupid.
As is the fact that Tesco will do it 50p per month cheaper again for the same deal (effectively), and Tesco use o2's infrastructure, presumably paying them some rent somewhere along the lines.

Yup I switched from O2 to Tesco Mobile 4 or 5 years ago ... no regrets at all.

I'd actually forgot about the SE, that would be a better bet as well because I'm not a fan of the size of the 6/7, I like a phone that actually fits in my pocket.

Yep, I have one for exactly that reason, among others. :thumb:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom