Iphone 6s plus bluetooth connection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

vauer6

Car
cls w-219
Hi.
I just bought iphone 6s plus and it doesnt connect with my audio.
My car is cls w219 2008.Audio 20.Built in bluetooth.
Iphone doesnt see my merc.It need update,some interface or just its not compatible?

Which ISP are you with?
I tried mine yesterday via o2 and the phone connected fine. Internet is another project :)

o2 but i doesnt matter.Its about device.

Last edited:
Keep trying, took me 45 minutes trying to constantly connect before it finally let me in. Felt like I was courting!

Keep trying, took me 45 minutes trying to constantly connect before it finally let me in. Felt like I was courting!

I had a similar problem. I printed off the instructions and followed them through meticulously with no luck. After about 4/5 attempts I gave up. I went back later and tried one more time, hey presto the connection was made.

Whether it was my dementia kicking in I don't know but to the best of my knowledge I had done nothing different from earlier attempts.

I had a similar problem. I printed off the instructions and followed them through meticulously with no luck. After about 4/5 attempts I gave up. I went back later and tried one more time, hey presto the connection was made.

Whether it was my dementia kicking in I don't know but to the best of my knowledge I had done nothing different from earlier attempts.

My one does the same.For some reason i tried again and its work.
Thank a lot.Sorted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom