iPhone and Android users

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Ted

MB Enthusiast
Car
Lexus RC300h F-Sport, Yamaha XVS 1100, Toyota C-HR GR sport
Post your Blackberry jokes here
BB users won't be able to see them :D :D

I'll start

My colleague was so frustrated with the current BB issues that he threw his BB into his hot drink.

All a bit of a storm in a teacup if you ask me.

I liked the quote from one user in an article yesterday:

"My blackberry has not worked for hours, I am now hyperventilating!!!"

Get a life FFS!

:D

I'm a Besadmin and I can tell you that things havnt ben easy over the last couple of days from a business users perspective.

The latest update that came in a few minutes ago is;

RIM advise 50% of BES email are now successful and 50% of BIS email are now successful, web browsing and BBM is still unavailable. RIM has found a bug in the software, a fix is currently being tested and will be implemented this morning, this will take up to 3 hours to implement fully. Next update 12:30.

50% ... thats just great...

This is day 3... so much for high availability, high redundancy.

Interesting.
I am responsible (amongst a host of other things) for releases for a small company.
At best, we can roll back in under a second.
At worst we roll back in under five minutes.

And trust me we're a long way from perfect.

How the hell can a software bug cause this (unless they've hit an issue that was lurking).

Lurking...that's a lovely word.

My old boss microwaved his after it "froze once too often"

Just been reading some of the comments on the BBC site about Blackberry.

You'd swear someone had kidnapped their child the way some of the posters are talking.

It's a machine, they fail from time-to-time.

Perspective folks, perspective.

I buy an ipad and steve jobs dies.

I buy a blackberry and bbm dies.

I have just bought Gary neville's' autobiography.

Fingers crossed.

I have just bought Gary neville's' autobiography.

Well somebody had to

Blackberries don't they contain lots of anti-oxidants. :thumb: Very good for your health they tell me. If I nibble a bit off the casing everyday will that offset the microwaves that are frying my brain. :confused:
signed
Concerned sallow faced commuter dude on the Clapham Junction line with a snazzy line in tin foil hats.:cool:

Well at least we won't be having any more riots until it's fixed :bannana:

There might be a link between the two actually seeing as RIM were testing if it would be possible to disable UK BBM traffic in the event of another riot type situation (at the request of HM government).

There might be a link between the two actually seeing as RIM were testing if it would be possible to disable UK BBM traffic in the event of another riot type situation (at the request of HM government).

And add that to the recent talk about the MOD blocking GPS signals in NE Scotland as part of a military test and you have a full blown conspiracy!

Sent by my blackcurrant

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom