iPhone into command stereo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Paulhick

Car
C250 amg premium sports plus
Does anyone know if there is anything out there that will allow me to use Spotify etc. direct from my iPhone through the one stereo set up on a c204? I know I can change the whole system for the Chinese touchscreen setup but don’t really fancy laying out 400+ quid on a new stereo.

Email your VIN and question (including which version of iPhone) to [email protected], they can look up the build sheet for your car and give accurate advice.

Can’t you use Bluetooth? If you have old COMAND software you can enable the option manually via the engineering menu

Can’t you use Bluetooth? If you have old COMAND software you can enable the option manually via the engineering menu
That is hit and miss and rarely works properly. It doesnt work at all on a pre facelifted W204 in any event. Some W212’s work but it depends heavily on what firmware is on the audio unit.

If you have media interface (option 518) then yes you can get bluetooth streaming via spotify but youll need a Viseeo wma 3000a cable.

Avoid those chinese head units unless you want to devalue your car or have a particular affinity with products from the early learning centre along with a low expectation of what you’ll get. In our experience they’re rubbish.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom