iPhone + Mercedes Bluetooth + IOS 9.3 update

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

StuartK

MB Enthusiast
Car
F82 M4
I updated my phone last night and it seems that now my Bluetooth is coming off and on and not working with the car?

Anyone else having problems? :(

Different car, so different COMAND version, but no, it's working fine on mine - at least the phone is, not tried music streaming.

It's often worth deleting the pairing info from both COMAND and the phone and then re-pairing the phone again.

Different car, so different COMAND version, but no, it's working fine on mine - at least the phone is, not tried music streaming.

It's often worth deleting the pairing info from both COMAND and the phone and then re-pairing the phone again.

Well in my infinite wisdom I deleted all paired phones on it and now it won't re pair.

iPhone not seeing car and car not seeing iPhone lol.

I've reset network settings on phone and turned it off and on but nothing :(

Seems to be problems looking at Apple forums.

Well in my infinite wisdom I deleted all paired phones on it and now it won't re pair.

iPhone not seeing car and car not seeing iPhone lol.

I've reset network settings on phone and turned it off and on but nothing :(

Seems to be problems looking at Apple forums.

Volvo works fine with the update if that helps:D

I had the same problem. iPhone 6s, NTG 2.5. Phone calls were "choppy" to the point of being unintelligible.

Here's what I did:
Reset Network Settings on iPhone (Settings, General, Reset, Reset Network Settings)
Delete Bluetooth pairing on iPhone
Delete Bluetooth setting on COMAND
Rename iPhone back to whatever you want (Settings, General, About, Name)
Re-pair (I had to do this twice)

Hope this helps!

Adam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest iPhone OS update a few days ago, works OK paired to bluetooth

... I put the choppyness down to reception?

What iPhone Stu?

It's a 6

By any chance is your phone software 9.3.1? I.e 9.3

9.3 it says

Latest iPhone OS update a few days ago, works OK paired to bluetooth

... I put the choppyness down to reception?

Well so did I but its a constant every half second cutting in and out as though it's muting. Also does this wherever I go and now I've deleted all phones from Comand and on my iPhone it won't find car or phone at all.

Even sat in my lounge the Bluetooth icon on my phone is disappearing and reappearing intermittrntly

Mines fine and same command as yours Stu

I can double check for definate for you

Even sat in my lounge the Bluetooth icon on my phone is disappearing and reappearing intermittrntly

Surely this points to the problem being within your phone? :dk:

Bluetooth icon should be visible constantly.

Ant.

Have you tried a different bluetooth phone?

No only got two iPhones in house.

Surely this points to the problem being within your phone? :dk:

Bluetooth icon should be visible constantly.

Ant.

I agree I'll call apple tomorrow bloody nightmare. Problem is the amount of calls I take on Bluetooth it's going to be inconvenient.

Yes, I must confess that I take many calls too. The Bluetooth in my van is crystal clear. I'd miss it if it was gone.

Good luck mate. Hope you sort it out.

PS. If you need a oil burner for you trip abroad to save money then I'll happily look after your car for you. :D

Yes, I must confess that I take many calls too. The Bluetooth in my van is crystal clear. I'd miss it if it was gone.

Good luck mate. Hope you sort it out.

PS. If you need a oil burner for you trip abroad to save money then I'll happily look after your car for you. :D

lol what's your mileage limit though :D

No only got two iPhones in house.

I agree I'll call apple tomorrow bloody nightmare. Problem is the amount of calls I take on Bluetooth it's going to be inconvenient.

Had problems with iPad air since 9.3. Latest manifestation is email prog locking up. spent two days on phone to Apple (in Ireland) and today they have put hands-up to prog fault. They say there should be a bug burst within a day or two. Admitted they have had strings of calls reporting varied faults but all associated with 9.3.

Hehe. 10k pa but I'll only do 4K so knock ya self out dude. :thumb:

And if I had your car for 2 weeks I'll bet I'd do more miles around Dumfriesshire than you'd do in mine around Italy. :bannana:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom