iPod connection

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Djtc954

Car
2010 C63
Evening all, I bought a 2010 C63 a couple of weeks ago and love it. Things I've found out. The Sat Nav is useless, and dispite looking for it I can not find any disc to change for an updated version. But I can live without using that for a while, I have looked for the AUX port, this does not exist in my car but it does have some sort of plugin the top of the glove box. Is this a dealer only part, to be honest I wouldn't even know what to call it, it's not a USB. Also there's some grey round dial, only turns through 90*, any ideas on that.
Loving the car

The USB connection is in the centre console. You can connect to your ipod through that.

Sat Nav map update will require a new map disc and also a Map PIN code which is generated specific for 1 use only.

Or you can contact commandonline.co.uk to update. They are a good bunch!

The grey dial that turns is to let the aircon cool the glove box pal.
The plug in there is for a cable to allow the iPod to be plugged in.

Cheers, haven't found the plug in the centre console. Looks like a visit to the dealer for the lead then.

It's right at the bottom of the centre console at the far edge (I meant the handrest bit, where the 2 flaps open up with push of side button)

Mine is there. Not sure if it differs with PFL or FL C63.

On a 2010 car you should have a set of leads that plug into that socket you describe giving you USB, IPOD or Phono connectors. There's a set of three come with the car but quite often the previous owners keep them. You can buy another set from the dealer.

The aux cables are in the glovebox, if not there then check under the passenger carpet as some owners simply tuck the leads away out of sight

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom