iPod ear buds

pammy

MB Enthusiast
Car
hers - slk 320, his - dull diesel BMW fleet :/, Xtrail, Honda CBR 1100xx, Yamaha YZF600, Ribble Road
Darling daughter's earbuds are about to die - she's now pinched mine :mad: So she desperately needs some replacements. Trouble is she's picky and only wants the original Ipod ones - not replica's or alternatives as the real ones fit her ears really well. You'd think it was easy to get them - but not. I can only find them for about £25 with the remote unit which she doesn't want(already got that).

Before I pay perhaps more than I need to for more than I need, thought I'd see if anyone here has any ideas about where we might get some from.

Tia :D

fuzzer

MB Enthusiast
Car
F25 X3 20d SE
pammy said:
Darling daughter's earbuds are about to die - she's now pinched mine :mad: So she desperately needs some replacements. Trouble is she's picky and only wants the original Ipod ones - not replica's or alternatives as the real ones fit her ears really well. You'd think it was easy to get them - but not. I can only find them for about £25 with the remote unit which she doesn't want(already got that).

Before I pay perhaps more than I need to for more than I need, thought I'd see if anyone here has any ideas about where we might get some from.

Tia :D
original ones are shockingly bad , try these

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/B000684HRI/qid=1137930002/sr=2-2/ref=sr_2_3_2/203-4204346-9129512

jaymanek

Authorised Forum Sponsor
SUPPORTER
Car
Lots of Mercedes!
Ive got some new ones, Pm me and we'll work something out!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Top Bottom