iPod FM transmitter Unit

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Thanks chaps. Just thought I would share a quick one with you. I have been after a 64gb iPhone 4S. New direct from Apple £699. Dead chuffed as just done a deal on a brand new 4S 64gb for £500 still sealed in apple box given to my client dec 2011 ok its locked to Vodaphone without a sim, not a problem as I am with Vodafone with my 3GS. Not a bad result.

Connected my iPhone 4S to my system through the Aux and it works first class, quality sound through the HK system. In the process of putting a load of my Jazz CD,s on the iphone never realised how easy it was to download with itunes. Result.

If I could jump in with some FM transmitter info, for those of us without aux leads in our glovebox.
The best units are the ones you plug in series with your aerial and which give you an iPod plug with power and audio connected that you can route to your glovebox or wherever.
Also get one that will transmit on 87.7 or 87.8MHz, these frequencies are used by very low powered hospital and student radio stations so interference is rarely a problem. An Audio 10 will tune down to 87.5 MHz

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom