IPod Issues - Sorting by Artist/Album etc

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cpeacock

Car
Mercedes Benz C Class Coupe C220d Sport Edition
Hi All

I've had a look through some of the older posts but couldn't find any definitive answers to this problem!

I've just bought a C Class Coupe 220d Sport Edition (no sat nav fitted) and I'm having issues with the Ipod connectivity. I am connecting it in the arm rest via an Ipod cable and it works perfectly as long as it is set to shuffle. While on shuffle all the Artist/Album/Artwork details etc all display fine but when you try to go to the folder list and try to go a specific artist all the folders are named with random letters like AXYD for example or F001...

I've seen a few comments about possibly needing a special cable (which would make sense as I needed one for my old Leon) but I've never seen any replies to say this solved the problem or what cable was needed?

Anyone else had this issue and managed to close it out? Bit frustrated!
:wallbash:

All help appreciated!

Cheers

I had a lot of issues getting my W204 C class to accept my iPhone - it would not display the phone book, last calls etc.

The cheap aftermarket JVC in my W163 ML works just fine!

Frustrating? Yes!

It's quite frustrating considering it displays everything fine in shuffle mode yet I can't do something as simple as browse manually by artist! I'm hoping it's something as simple as needing a different cable.

I've connected my iphone via the bluetooth with no issues. Phonebook etc all works fine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom