Ireland beat Wales...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

renault12ts

MB Club Veteran
Car
2005 W215 CL500.
...a great victory.

Proud to say 4 old boys from my old school currently on the field...D'Arcy, Kearney, Kearney and McFadden.

Could be the middle act of a great day - Liverpool thump ****nal, Ireland thump Wales, now for the Calcutta Cup. Fingers crossed!!

Ireland outplayed Wales in every way.

I praised them last week but others tried to convince me that they had just played well against a poor side, I like their style of play a lot at the moment.

Come on Scotland!

Being Scottish Irish I support the winning team....so at the moment I'm Irish Scottish :D

All we need now to make the weekend perfect is Italy to beat France and Spurs to beat Everton. Not a lot to ask......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

By the way, wife is from Cork and loves rugby, so happy house here this afternoon!

All we need now to make the weekend perfect is Italy to beat France and Spurs to beat Everton. Not a lot to ask......:rolleyes::rolleyes:

I'm not so sure, the Scousers have already done the Cockneys once this weekend.......

I always support the Irish after England. It's soooooooo good to see the taffs get beat :D

England v Ireland in 2 weeks is going to be a humdinger.
Very impressed by Ireland today. England walked over a Scotland side totally bereft of ideas. Another wooden spoon awaits them.

Seems even some successful players are unable to forget the past. Rumour says that Will Carling sent out texts warning England not to forget 1990. Fortunately they didn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom